Il gioco Ŕ vietato ai minori di anni 18.
Giocare troppo pu˛ causare dipendenza patologica.
Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6

Discussione: Holdem Manager vs Ipoker.it vs Hud

Calling Station
    Registrato il
    Mar 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    3 Post(s)

Predefinito Holdem Manager vs Ipoker.it vs Hud

I have a problem with hud on ipoker.it , sometimes , or most of time keep WAITING FOR HAND,

I ALREADY SET TO :

INTERNATIONAL SITE , IPOKER ITALY

AND

Ultima modifica di Blitz76; 15-07-2018 alle 14:57

Calling Station
    Registrato il
    Aug 2015
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    4 Post(s)

Predefinito

Same problem, it only works correctly with Table finder

Calling Station
    Registrato il
    Mar 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    3 Post(s)

Predefinito

I set tables free mode, they are uploading normaly without fixing the size, and twice I got hud, ( this was no happening since several times )... I suppose the hud doesnt match some kind of tables smaller ...???

Calling Station
    Registrato il
    Mar 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    3 Post(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da HoldemManagerVlad Visualizza Messaggio
    Message left on 15 июля 2018 г., 17:49:47
    Holdem Manager requires English language configuration of poker client lobby for HUD to work correctly.
    Only English.
    And no other than English.
    For PokerStars this is in the Stars' Settings - Global - Language - Play In: = English.
    For Ipoker or Pacific - you can change the language in lobby settings.
    In case of Party changing language can be done only by REinstalling poker client, over existing.

Vlad
    I reported again the problem through the icon ?, I suppose that is it not a problem of Hud , because hud appears on the table but on the wrong table, in mtt sit &go, with the same player of table in wrong table...

Yesssss.... the hud appears on tables unpair, with table finish with pair number doesn't show up

ps : dopo la segnalazione mi consigliano di rinstallare ipoker.it etc... ma ora anche i tavoli con numerazione pari dispone dell'hud.....

ps2: dopo l'ennesima segnalazione indicando il problema del tavolo l'assistenza ha replicato nel medesimo modo, rinstallare tutto etc... strano ma senza farlo il problema Ŕ stato risolto al 90%... sono giorni che funziona quasi bene...
    Ultima modifica di Blitz76; 24-07-2018 alle 15:39

Calling Station
    Registrato il
    Mar 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    3 Post(s)

Predefinito

La funzione TABLE FINDER permette di incollare manualmente l'hud ai tavoli privi del quadro statistiche ( lo segnalo per chi non fosse pratico come me di hm )

1) cliccare TABLE FINDER
    2) SELEZIONARE IL TAVOLO ( NUMERO IN ALTO )
    3) CLICCARE iL bersaglio
    4) tenerelo premuto fino al tavolo
    5) confermare incolla hud tavolo

Funziona con tutte room che importa le hand..
    Ultima modifica di Blitz76; 03-08-2018 alle 16:32

Fish
    Registrato il
    Jan 2018
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    1 Post(s)

Predefinito

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8536.exe

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Informazioni Discussione

Utenti che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione

Ci sono attualmente 1 utenti che stanno visualizzando questa discussione. (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •