Il gioco è vietato ai minori di anni 18.
Giocare troppo può causare dipendenza patologica.
Pagina 2 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 21 a 40 di 87
Like Tree3Likes

Discussione: The Well: sippin_criss

Banned
    Registrato il
    Feb 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da xerox Visualizza Messaggio
    ci sono swing da 2k,ma con 50k games non si notano bene nel grafico
    Scusate la domanda idiota ma che significano le cifre all'interno delle colonne nel grafico #games per tipo buy-in?

R.

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da imweird Visualizza Messaggio
    hey hey welcome in... how long ur playin? why didnt u make a level up? btw GG bro !!!!!!!!
    Thanks dude... I've been playing poker online for almost 5 years now. Started out going busto with $50 playing $0.25/$0.50NL a few times before I got a bankroll going.

I haven't levelled up because I would always only play as much as I need to to pay my bills. I never had motivation to move up and be a millionaire, or be on TV. All I ever wanted was to be able to make an ok living and be comfortable. I finally tried to level up in January and played about 1,000 $27 + $38 sng's on Pokerstars and I lost about $1500. It would have been ok if I had plenty of money saved up, but I didn't so I had to move back down to $16s. I am comfortable there, and don't have to deal with big downswings so it is very relaxing which makes my life better.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Nectarus Visualizza Messaggio
    Respect bro. I know you and I think you are one of the best sng players around.

My question is.. Why you have never done level-up? Where did you learn to play sngs and how do you improve your playing?

Thank you for being here, hope to see you again and again
    Hi Nectarus, I just answered the level up question above this. I first learned to play sng's from a player named gidders. In 2005 he had a free website up with videos explaining his play, and he played hyper aggressive in position and got first a lot. After that, it was a lot of work I did on my own with SNGWiz/SNGPT, and then I found 2p2 which helped a lot, and chatted with a few guys on there who helped my game.

The best way I improved my game was spending hundreds of hours studying hands, and I think the best way I improved while playing poker is focussing very hard while I play, making sure I make the best decision as often as possible. Playing a lot of games at a time, it can be very easy to start making small mistakes that become large mistakes, and paying attention to that while you play is important.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Caesar85 Visualizza Messaggio
    Welcome Sippin_criss! Your graphic is simply fantastic, it's a model for us!!!
    1. How many tables you play simoultaneosly?
    2. Do you play multi-tables tournaments too? Do you play live?
    3. Who was your coach? Or are you an autodidact?
    4. Do you know "Chi non posta è gay" in this forum?
    Ty
    Thanks Caesar!

1. I play 25 tables at a time, and I play in sets
    2. I told Jeko this... I don't play MTT's, too much heartbreak to make up for the great moments. I have seen too many people come 3rd in an MTT for $5k or something and be MAD! I never want to be mad about winning $5k lol.
    3. I've never had formal coaching, but maybe I should have. Mostly I just taught myself by reading books, watching on TV, reading strategy on the internet... finding every piece of information I could.
    4. lol, no I'm not familiar with that on this forum.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da paolobg Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi Sipping and welcome to the most respectul poker strategy forum in Italy!

Grats for your perfomamces at the tables which are simply amazing.

Whenever you like here are my two cents' questions for you:

1) How long did it take to you to reach your current success?

2) In percentage, how would you share the time you needed to become
    a successful ppp:
    Playing experience
    Study on books, HH
    Coaching
    Discussion with other players (forums, etc.)

Ty in advance
    Thank you for the kind words Paolo.

1. I was first able to start making decent money (for me) Around April 2006, so about 6 months after I started to play seriously online. Poker was a lot easier back then, so you didn't have to be as good as you do now to have good results. There was a period of time where I felt I didn't need to study or work on my game anymore, and I started having poor results, so in January 2008 I rededicated myself to study and improvement and that's a point when I feel my game reached a higher level. A similar thing has recently happened, I have noticed I have become a little lazy with studying, so I have gotten back my focus to study and improve.

2. I think it depends on what level of play you are at. If you are a beginner, then it's important to read books and basic strategy posts online, and making sure you get a lot of play in too, so you can apply the new concepts you learn. Knowing a lot of information doesn't do you any good unless you can apply it to your game. Once you get to become a better player, I think coaching becomes more important, and has more value. For myself right now, I think the most important thing for me to do to keep improving is discuss strategy with other poker friends and study hands in sngwiz.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da GALB Visualizza Messaggio
    this

Welcome!!
    Thanks!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da BaZzoR85 Visualizza Messaggio
    sippin!!!! I'm uor big fan !! welcome in sir!

How's going our golf career?

p.s: sry for my english :/
    Thanks a lot Bazzor!

My golf is going ok. I moved to Arizona for the winter to improve my golf game and hopefully play in some professional events, in January my golf game was very good and I was going to play in some, but I had a 2k downswing on Pokerstars so I couldn't afford to play the tournaments. My golf game has gotten a little worse since then, so I have a bit of work to do but I am going to stay focussed and work very hard because being a pro golfer has always been my #1 dream.

Also I notice that a lot of you guys apologize or feel bad for the English you use but 99% of the time it is very easy for us to understand, so be happy!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da drow89 Visualizza Messaggio
    Mi spiegate come è possibile avere un grafico del genere senza uno straccio di downswing? mamma mia è impressionante...

Welcome Sippin!
    lol, google translate said the 2nd part means "My Mom is awesome." but don't worry, I know what you're saying and thank you! You have to remember that most of the games I have played are only $16, so it may not be as impressive as it seems. Most people who have played that many games will have moved up to higher stakes, and because of that have big downswings and swingy looking graph. I also think it has stayed smooth because I try to blame myself for bad results, instead of blaming bad luck. If I play 500 $16s and make $0, I will take a few hours and study to make sure I get my game better, but a lot of people would just blame it on luck and keep having worse results.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Peterposter Visualizza Messaggio
    Welcome aboard sippin!
    Thanks Peter!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da fm43100 Visualizza Messaggio
    hello sippin pleasure!
    What do you think of the player and the game of us Italians?

after questions about poker please come in "who does not post to be gay"

;-)
    I love that you guys have a strong love for poker, you seem to love to play and love to improve, very competetive and want to always win and be the best. It is motivational for me to see something like that, and I have yet to see a group of players who share such a strong love/desire to win/competitive spirit.

Lol, I wish I knew what you guys were talking about.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da xerox Visualizza Messaggio
    ci sono swing da 2k,ma con 50k games non si notano bene nel grafico
    You are right, I said exactly this to Jeko yesterday when he brought up my graph. I said "Lucky for me there is 50k games so you can't notice the 2k downswing I had in January" Hehehe.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da rebel Visualizza Messaggio
    u fish
    :''''''''(

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Il Sommo Visualizza Messaggio
    Scusate la domanda idiota ma che significano le cifre all'interno delle colonne nel grafico #games per tipo buy-in?

R.
    You can filter sharkscope by buyin but you have to be a subscriber.

Monkey Tilt L'avatar di Calizzo
    Registrato il
    Nov 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    163 Post(s)

Predefinito

Nice post!!

You're very welcome man!!
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da rebel Visualizza Messaggio
    calizzo e' uno spewer malefico imo
    Ma come runna calizzo?

Monkey Tilt
    Registrato il
    Nov 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    1068 Post(s)

Predefinito

welcome sippin

congratulations and respect for your results

i have a question for you: how much time do you study, compared to hours of play?

For example: you play a session of 5 hours. How much hours do you study after this sessions?

thanks, and gl4all and sorry 4 my english
    ho avuto la grande fortuna di avere amici severi. il mio primo dj mi disse: "guarda, onestamente fai cacare. però non copi nessuno, fai cacare in maniera personale. lavora su quello."

Scandinavian LAG L'avatar di Caesar85
    Registrato il
    Oct 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    5 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Thank you Sippin!!
    -You say: "Mostly I just taught myself by reading books". Which books have you read? What do you think about Moshman's "SNG strategy"?
    -Who is in your opinion the best sng italian player?
    Sorry for my English, ty and gl..
    Ogni esistente nasce senza ragione, si protrae per debolezza e muore per combinazione (Jean-Paul Sartre, La nausea)

"Avete fatto voi quest'orrore maestro?"
    "No, è opera vostra". (risposta di Picasso ad un ufficiale tedesco, in visita al suo studio, alla visione di Guernica)

Antonius L'avatar di GrandeDrago
    Registrato il
    May 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    650 Post(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da sippin_criss Visualizza Messaggio
    I haven't levelled up because I would always only play as much as I need to to pay my bills. I never had motivation to move up and be a millionaire, or be on TV. All I ever wanted was to be able to make an ok living and be comfortable. I finally tried to level up in January and played about 1,000 $27 + $38 sng's on Pokerstars and I lost about $1500. It would have been ok if I had plenty of money saved up, but I didn't so I had to move back down to $16s. I am comfortable there, and don't have to deal with big downswings so it is very relaxing which makes my life better.
    I like this! You found your EV. GG!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info that you're sharing with us

I can confirm drow's mom is very awesome!

(for drow: i'm joking dear )
    "Per chi è considerato guerriero, durante il combattimento l'annientamento del nemico deve essere l'unica preoccupazione." (Kill Bill Vol.1)
    Voli e vacanze - siti Internet di prenotazione volo hotel ecc

Scandinavian LAG L'avatar di TodayIsTheDay
    Registrato il
    Nov 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    47 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

lol, google translate said the 2nd part means "My Mom is awesome."
    Ahahah, epic. XD
    I'm not saying there's no such thing as genius. But if you're trying to choose between two theories and one gives you an excuse for being lazy, the other one is probably right.
    -Paul Graham

Calling Station
    Registrato il
    Dec 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    6 Post(s)

Predefinito

welcome sippin!!volevo sapere quali sono i tuoi obbiettivi pokeristici per il futuro?e quando smetterai di giocare a poker, cosa farai o speri di fare?

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Calizzo Visualizza Messaggio
    Nice post!!

You're very welcome man!!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da pattolino Visualizza Messaggio
    welcome sippin

congratulations and respect for your results

i have a question for you: how much time do you study, compared to hours of play?

For example: you play a session of 5 hours. How much hours do you study after this sessions?

thanks, and gl4all and sorry 4 my english
    Now, it is less, I probably will be studying something like 1 hour for every 10+ hours played. I am just making sure I keep fresh now, since I have gone over thousands and thousands of hands in sngwiz. I do not count the time I spend posting/reading on 2p2, I guess that would be another 1 hour or more for every 10 hours played. Usually I will just review 10 full HH in the morning before I started my poker for the day. I also keep notepad open while I play so I can track any interesting hands.

Your English is great!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Caesar85 Visualizza Messaggio
    Thank you Sippin!!
    -You say: "Mostly I just taught myself by reading books". Which books have you read? What do you think about Moshman's "SNG strategy"?
    -Who is in your opinion the best sng italian player?
    Sorry for my English, ty and gl..
    I haven't read a poker book for years, it was the two Harrington on Hold 'Em books which really improved my game, and a couple Phil Gordon books (lol) and they actually improved my game, so that tells you how bad my game was back then when a Phil Gordon book improved my game. I haven't read Moshman's book but he is a great, smart player. I met him in Dallas last fall and was very impressed with his poker skills, so I think any of his books would improve a players game.

I would say Rebellz is the best... even though he is sooooo mean to me :'( hehehe.

Cbet VIP User L'avatar di GALB
    Registrato il
    Sep 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    551 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Sippin as you can see you are very appreciated from the community, if you want we can start here a "The Well sippin_criss".

Let me know .
    gioca su Sisal Poker

Scandinavian LAG L'avatar di ILMOVIOLA
    Registrato il
    Nov 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    2 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Hi Sippin, I love your ROI and graph, you said that you found a comfortable level at 16$, a lot of good regs (glitlr, swordfish007, losttrem...) grind this level instead going up. Do you think that you can grind them for many years or will become full of regs? What rakeback is offered on pokerstars.com?

I haven't levelled up because I would always only play as much as I need to to pay my bills. I never had motivation to move up and be a millionaire, or be on TV.
    Great man!!!
    Ma hai mai sentito parlare di prospettivismo?
    no, non conosco certi paroloni, ma conosco il termine cagacazzi...

Cbet Super Mod L'avatar di fm43100
    Registrato il
    Jan 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    1105 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Lol, I wish I knew what you guys were talking about.
    enjoy
    http://forum.continuationbet.com/f24...tml#post306644

ty for reply!

You can get you some personal questions? type
    how old are you? when you started? what are your beginnings? you had negative periods and if you like them have dealt with?
    Ultima modifica di fm43100; 28-04-2010 alle 16:23
    [Supermod Responsabile tecnico] Per qualsiasi richiesta, informazione, problema a livello tecnico sono a vostra disposizione.

I campioni lo sono prima della partenza, durante la corsa e dopo il traguardo, con dedizione e umiltà. cit. Gudariak

Scandinavian LAG L'avatar di ILMOVIOLA
    Registrato il
    Nov 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    2 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Sorry for my english, I learned it thanks to finalfantasy7......
    Ma hai mai sentito parlare di prospettivismo?
    no, non conosco certi paroloni, ma conosco il termine cagacazzi...

Cbet VIP User L'avatar di BaZzoR85
    Registrato il
    Nov 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    612 Post(s)

Predefinito

[OT]: raga non fate domande in italiano plz
    Poker is a whore, but she’s like one of those whores in a movie or something who everybody thinks is stupid and doesn’t know anything but actually knows all of the secrets of life if you ask her. Even whores have something to teach if you’re willing to learn. (cit. INTERNETPOKERS)

"jesus f christ what am i reading here" (cit.busto_soon)

Ball Till You Fall L'avatar di zio_slim
    Registrato il
    Aug 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    782 Post(s)

Predefinito

Hi Sippin

just wanted to tell you how bad of an idea was to start answering our questions, now you'll have to answer like 3 thousands times, good luck!

btw as a sign of gratitude, here's a link to this forum's best thread
    http://forum.continuationbet.com/f24...ta-e-gay-8146/

Cbet VIP User L'avatar di BaZzoR85
    Registrato il
    Nov 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    612 Post(s)

Predefinito

[ot]: we have sippin in skype rightnow!! lol good man!!!
    Poker is a whore, but she’s like one of those whores in a movie or something who everybody thinks is stupid and doesn’t know anything but actually knows all of the secrets of life if you ask her. Even whores have something to teach if you’re willing to learn. (cit. INTERNETPOKERS)

"jesus f christ what am i reading here" (cit.busto_soon)

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Sippin as you can see you are very appreciated from the community, if you want we can start here a "The Well sippin_criss".

Let me know .
    This one already seems like a well, I don't want you to bother with making 2 different topics for me.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ILMOVIOLA Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi Sippin, I love your ROI and graph, you said that you found a comfortable level at 16$, a lot of good regs (glitlr, swordfish007, losttrem...) grind this level instead going up. Do you think that you can grind them for many years or will become full of regs? What rakeback is offered on pokerstars.com?

Great man!!!
    With the new FPP rewards program I think Supernova rakeback is worth 31% now, but I can't remember what the exact % is. I know it used to be 27% and it increased in 2010.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da fm43100 Visualizza Messaggio
    enjoy
    http://forum.continuationbet.com/f24...tml#post306644

ty for reply!

You can get you some personal questions? type
    how old are you? when you started? what are your beginnings? you had negative periods and if you like them have dealt with?
    I just turned 24 years old. I started playing a live game at the golf course I worked at when I was 19 and was hooked immediately. The game was soooo easy I crushed it and thought I was awesome at poker, so got my friend to deposit some $ online for me which I lost very quickly... I was not as good as I thought .

I've had plenty of prolonged negative stretches, in early 2008 I broke even over 2500 $6.50s and $16s. This was because of my own poor play and I got lazy with my focus in game, and my studying out of the game. When things are going very bad I try to study a bit more, and do things in my normal life that make me happy so I am in a better state of mind for playing poker.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ILMOVIOLA Visualizza Messaggio
    Sorry for my english, I learned it thanks to finalfantasy7......
    lol

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da BaZzoR85 Visualizza Messaggio
    [OT]: raga non fate domande in italiano plz
    Non è un problema

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da zio_slim Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi Sippin

just wanted to tell you how bad of an idea was to start answering our questions, now you'll have to answer like 3 thousands times, good luck!

btw as a sign of gratitude, here's a link to this forum's best thread
    http://forum.continuationbet.com/f24...ta-e-gay-8146/
    Hi zio, lol. Haha thanks for the link. Also nice avatar, <3 Kate 8===D.

Banned
    Registrato il
    Nov 2008
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    16 Post(s)

Predefinito

This one already seems like a well, I don't want you to bother with making 2 different topics for me.
    Thread renamed and moved in The Well section.
    Thank you for dedicating to this thread part of your time.
    (and gratz for your successful play ).

P.S.:

If u link THIS PICTURE in your next post, you'll be our next Football Hero. It's very important for us to get your help! (It's a sort of "good luck" to Inter Football Club, playin tonight vs FC Barcelona for the Champion's League semifinal )
    Ultima modifica di Dizzy; 28-04-2010 alle 17:07

Monkey Tilt L'avatar di TheBeroz
    Registrato il
    May 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    73 Post(s)

Predefinito

OMG Welcome!!!!!
    Discutere con un idiota è una perdita di tempo:ti abbesseresti al suo livello e lui vincerebbe per esperienza.
    Quindi lavorate per l'armonia invece di fare i coatti che spewano col gippone nella speranza che col rosso non passi nessuno.

1 + 2 = 6
    4 + 3 = 10
    7 + 1 = 7
    0 + 2 = ciccio di nonna papera

(Raistlin power)

1 + 2 = 6
    4 + 3 = 10
    7 + 1 = 7
    0 + 2 =

"è la struttura dei newturbo....."

(alternative clong.71)

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

GOGOGOGOGO!!

Pagina 2 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345 UltimaUltima

Informazioni Discussione

Utenti che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione

Ci sono attualmente 1 utenti che stanno visualizzando questa discussione. (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •