Il gioco è vietato ai minori di anni 18.
Giocare troppo può causare dipendenza patologica.
Pagina 3 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 41 a 60 di 87
Like Tree3Likes

Discussione: The Well: sippin_criss

Banned
    Registrato il
    Nov 2008
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    16 Post(s)

Predefinito

I love you. No jokes

Banned
    Registrato il
    Jan 2008
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    500 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

hAUhuHAUhauhAU COULD DIE NOW

Banned
    Registrato il
    Nov 2008
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    16 Post(s)

Predefinito

Do you make a monthly / weekly / daily plan for your play ?
    How many days/week do you play ?
    How's an ideal day structured ?

Monkey Tilt L'avatar di Calizzo
    Registrato il
    Nov 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    163 Post(s)

Predefinito

Well I guess after sipping criss posting "Saver Toilets" pic we should be safe for tonight...

Thank you so much man!!!!
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da rebel Visualizza Messaggio
    calizzo e' uno spewer malefico imo
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da GALB Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma come runna calizzo?

Cbet VIP User L'avatar di BaZzoR85
    Registrato il
    Nov 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    614 Post(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da sippin_criss Visualizza Messaggio

GOGOGOGOGO!!
    OMGGG bauahahahahahh my HERO!!!
    Poker is a whore, but she’s like one of those whores in a movie or something who everybody thinks is stupid and doesn’t know anything but actually knows all of the secrets of life if you ask her. Even whores have something to teach if you’re willing to learn. (cit. INTERNETPOKERS)

"jesus f christ what am i reading here" (cit.busto_soon)

Moderatore L'avatar di Miglio
    Registrato il
    Nov 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    597 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

welcom qui, but Bagni is a ugly man... very ugly... urribilus man... sgraat from inter people...

Scandinavian LAG L'avatar di Fulvio
    Registrato il
    Jun 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    23 Post(s)

Predefinito

gogogogogo!!

imho best post ever.
    "gotta feel nice hitting that river every fcking time,lets go 5001k u stpd donk"
    Cit.Isildur1

"Ti ridò indietro il 30% di quello che perdi alla fine altrimenti vai rotto, e ti do il 30% in + dei profitti se vinci tu alla fine (tanto nn succede)."
    Cit. LucioM

Moderatore L'avatar di Miglio
    Registrato il
    Nov 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    597 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

banno pure sto qui...

Monkey Tilt
    Registrato il
    Nov 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    1145 Post(s)

Predefinito

no sippin, the man in the photo is a bad man...and tonight he will put an end to the dream of millions of people..sick life

but this is a well..the photo of bagni is not spam? lol
    ho avuto la grande fortuna di avere amici severi. il mio primo dj mi disse: "guarda, onestamente fai cacare. però non copi nessuno, fai cacare in maniera personale. lavora su quello."

Calling Station L'avatar di ILMOVIOLA
    Registrato il
    Nov 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    2 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Sippin if you still want win on sng you have to make a giant picture poster of this man in your grinding room.

Nononononono don't DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Use this!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Ma hai mai sentito parlare di prospettivismo?
    no, non conosco certi paroloni, ma conosco il termine cagacazzi...

Banned
    Registrato il
    Nov 2008
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    16 Post(s)

Predefinito

dai ragà non è una discarica questo thread... ok a giocare ma non esageriamo
    (sorry criss for all those OT...)

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Dizzy Visualizza Messaggio
    Do you make a monthly / weekly / daily plan for your play ?
    How many days/week do you play ?
    How's an ideal day structured ?
    I usually try and get a general idea of what's going on in the upcoming month and then see what I am going to do. For example in May I am going to be busy with friends and family on the weekends, so I have to make sure I do my playing and coaching during the week early in the day, because I play golf in the afternoons.

I'll probably play about 5 days a week on average.

An ideal day...lets see... wake up in bed next to 5 supermodels serving me a delicious breakfast. Go to the golf course and play 36 holes, after that go and get drunk with my friends, then come home to my 5 supermodels. Yep that's about an ideal day.

Pokerwise though, I'll wake up at 6:00am, check my emails/facebook, do some HH review etc, eat a good breakfast, then play 2 sets of 25 games. I'll take a short break here and have some food, then play 2 more sets of 25, another break for food, then 2 more sets. Once that's done my roommate will come home from work and off to the golf course we go . I need to be a little bit better with my time management so I can get all of that finished, but I have just moved into a new apartment so still sorting out my regular routine.

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Dizzy Visualizza Messaggio
    dai ragà non è una discarica questo thread... ok a giocare ma non esageriamo
    (sorry criss for all those OT...)
    Haha, I think it's hilarious/awesome. The way you guys get with football is just like me with hockey so I understand.

Banned
    Registrato il
    Nov 2008
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    16 Post(s)

Predefinito

Haha, I think it's hilarious/awesome. The way you guys get with football is just like me with hockey so I understand.
    short explanation:

Some guys on this forum are FC Inter fans... the big majority of the users (included myself obv. ), instead, literally HATE that team...

The man in that photo is a jinx for FC Inter... and we haters post that pic every time that Inter has to play a match (Barcelona - Inter starts in 10 minutes more or less...)
    I think that a Yankee fan has the same feeling for New York Mets
    Or maybe a Yankee fan can post this to a Red Sox fan:

That's it
    Ultima modifica di Dizzy; 28-04-2010 alle 20:33

Monkey Tilt L'avatar di dr.cox88
    Registrato il
    Dec 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    98 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

GOGOGOGOGO!!
    priceless!

btw congratulations for your results, man! very good game,
    my question is about table selection, which I read is really important to you.
    Can you tell us something about that? How do you table select?
    Do you use table ninja opener to open SNGs?

Ty in advance
    Getta le tue reti...buona pesca ci sarà...

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da dan_pat Visualizza Messaggio
    COX idolo incontrastato delle donne

Banned
    Registrato il
    Dec 2007
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    2 Post(s)

Predefinito

welcome sippin_criss

how do you control tilt?
    math or feel player?
    what is your biggest motivation to play?
    do you wish you was borned in another country? where?
    you have any poker idols? real life idols?
    favourite tv show? top3 movies?

thanks in advance

Tight Agressive
    Registrato il
    May 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    20 Post(s)

Predefinito

wowwww hi & welcome in cbet.it!!!
    1)80% to u and 20% 4 me and i'll give u my ps.it account!!! or 100% to u, and u share with me the 5 supermodels!!

2)congratz 4 the results!

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Thanks for the explanation Dizzy

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da dr.cox88 Visualizza Messaggio
    priceless!

btw congratulations for your results, man! very good game,
    my question is about table selection, which I read is really important to you.
    Can you tell us something about that? How do you table select?
    Do you use table ninja opener to open SNGs?

Ty in advance
    Thanks dr.cox

Yes table selection is important to me, there are times when there are 4+ regs playing in the same game in a $16 (!!!!!!) Obviously a lot of them are not that good, but even a player who breaks even is hurting your ROI by being in your game. I actually load fresh sets that nobody is in, I used to load in games if they had only 1-2 regs in them but quickly what would happen was 3+ braindead regs would hop in without looking. A problem with table selecting is that you can do it, but other regs may table select so poorly it messes you up. I know there are some regs who will not load games with me, and that's nice, but there are also some regs who never table select. That's wasting money.

I have an AHK script that allows me to one click register for games, along with other basic things like 2.5x, all in, etc.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da massi8183 Visualizza Messaggio
    welcome sippin_criss

how do you control tilt?
    math or feel player?
    what is your biggest motivation to play?
    do you wish you was borned in another country? where?
    you have any poker idols? real life idols?
    favourite tv show? top3 movies?

thanks in advance
    I control tilt by focussing on the process rather than results. When I get upset I ask myself if it is because I am playing bad, or because I made a good play with bad results. If it's bad play I try to take my head out of my butt and improve, and it's because of bad luck I do my best to accept it and move on. I also have a few songs I like to play when I am upset, but my tilt doesn't last for long. Since I stack 25 tables I usually don't even see the bad beats I end up taking so that helps a lot with controlling tilt as well. I think if I played 8 games at a time, tiled, I would have tilt freak out episodes.

Money is my biggest motivation. I want to support myself for a living and support myself as I pursue a professional golf career. It is quite expensive for someone just starting out in professional golf so it's going to be important that I can save up a lot of money for events I play in this upcoming fall/winter. I enjoy playing poker, but if I was rich I would not play very much at all and focus most of my time on golf.

I was born in Canada and I am very thankful for that. I've never wished I was born in another country, but there are a lot of countries I could have been born in that I'd also be happy about. More than anything I would love to travel to more places, I have only been to the USA and Korea. After seeing the support from you guys in this thread I think I would love to come visit Italy.

Poker idols... when I first started and was posting on PocketFives I loved JohnnyBax. I would always rail him when he went deep in MTT's and it was a lot of fun, I even made my Pokerstars icon a picture of him lol. If I wanted to be a poker millionaire, I think I would definitely idolize Durrrrr, Phil Ivey, Patrik Antonius, etc etc.

Real life idols... always been Tiger Woods as soon as I started playing golf. He will always be my favourite golfer even though it was disappointing to see how much he hurt his family. As I've gotten older I've learned these people are just regular people that happen to be good at games. People should spend more time idolizing people that are improving and changing other peoples lives for the better, and follow their lead.

I think Simpsons will always be my favourite TV show, but I love The Office, The Wire, and Lost. Dirty Work is my favourite movie, along with Pootie Tang, Step Brothers, and Wedding Crashers.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Omle Visualizza Messaggio
    wowwww hi & welcome in cbet.it!!!
    1)80% to u and 20% 4 me and i'll give u my ps.it account!!! or 100% to u, and u share with me the 5 supermodels!!

2)congratz 4 the results!
    Thanks Omle, sounds fine to me, I'll send you a PM with pics of the 5 models and you can choose which two you want because I want 100% of your .it account.

Banned
    Registrato il
    Nov 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)

Predefinito

Hi again criss; I know you coached some italian players for middle and high stakes. What do you think about the italian stars.it field? It's similiar to the stars.com or it's very different?

Cbet Super Mod L'avatar di fm43100
    Registrato il
    Jan 2010
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    1105 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

I've had plenty of prolonged negative stretches, in early 2008 I broke even over 2500 $6.50s and $16s. This was because of my own poor play and I got lazy with my focus in game, and my studying out of the game. When things are going very bad I try to study a bit more, and do things in my normal life that make me happy so I am in a better state of mind for playing poker.
    ty! is important to me but I like to know that many beginners start going broke can happen and that we must apply, study and play.
    when it begins the most difficult to manage are the tilt doubt that they come and you risk losing the will to play
    [Supermod Responsabile tecnico] Per qualsiasi richiesta, informazione, problema a livello tecnico sono a vostra disposizione.

I campioni lo sono prima della partenza, durante la corsa e dopo il traguardo, con dedizione e umiltà. cit. Gudariak

Pagina 3 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345 UltimaUltima

Informazioni Discussione

Utenti che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione

Ci sono attualmente 1 utenti che stanno visualizzando questa discussione. (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •