Il gioco Ŕ vietato ai minori di anni 18.
Giocare troppo pu˛ causare dipendenza patologica.
Pagina 5 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345
Risultati da 81 a 87 di 87
Like Tree3Likes

Discussione: The Well: sippin_criss

Antonius L'avatar di Atreides
    Registrato il
    Jun 2009
    LocalitÓ
    Go Go Go
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    234 Post(s)

Predefinito

hi sippin, thanks for being here
    which stats do you use in your HUD?
    what is your "additional HUD filters" setting?
    What would you do if you were not a poker player?
    How do you imagine your life 20 years from now?
    ty
    PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

Burmini ateo, Burmini libero

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    LocalitÓ
    Courtenay, BC, Canada
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Mike Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi, what kind of stats or i don't know spot would you look for in your database in order to exploit other regs and find some leaks in their game?
    Outside of the basic ones from a varying range of vpip/pfr numbers, what I look at most often is steal%. If a player I play with has an extremely high steal% I will 3bet the hell out of him relentlessly (assuming he is smart enough to not call off w/ very weak hands, since that decreases my fold equity and fold equity is very important when 3 betting an aggressive player with a weak hand)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da lorenzissimo Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi sippin, I play ring games so I don't have anything poker-related to ask you that nobody has already asked.

What do you think if I say "Berlusconi"? What do North Americans think about him?
    I know nothing of him other than he is Italy's PM. There is not a lot of European news here in Canada unfortunately so we are a bit in the dark, similar to a lot of people in the USA not knowing anything about Canada.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Atreides Visualizza Messaggio
    hi sippin, thanks for being here
    which stats do you use in your HUD?
    what is your "additional HUD filters" setting?
    What would you do if you were not a poker player?
    How do you imagine your life 20 years from now?
    ty
    Hi Atreides, it's been a pleasure.

I use the default stats shown in HEM's hud. The stats I pay the most attention to are VPI/PFR/Steal%. Sometimes when I am contemplating making a thin fold or call I will look at villains AF as well and that can be helpful.

I would be playing professional golf, and that is what I am working towards right now. If I didn't have poker or golf I'd be completely lost. Nothing else in this world interests me enough to pursue a lifelong career at it, other than various sports I played growing up, but as a 24 year old now it would be a little late to pursue a career in professional hockey or baseball.

20 years from now I expect to be married, maybe 2 children. Hopefully I will be playing on the PGA Tour and have had a successful career up to that point, and I expect I will have great relationships with my close family and friends like I do right now.

Tight Agressive L'avatar di lemming78
    Registrato il
    Sep 2009
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Hi Sippin, i saw your results graph and it's something amazing. I would like to ask you some questions.
    - Have you ever allowed your downswing influence real life?
    - Are u married /girlfriend? What they say about playing poker? I don't know there, but here in Italy there are a lot of people thinking poker like an hazard game, that will bring you to lost everything.
    - Your graph seems a straight line. Variance is not included i think, given the very big sample. So the question is.. how is possibile to keep edge like you do?

Ok i don't want you to think that answer to these questions is too much ev- so i stop here Thank you, i really admire you and your journey/trip (i can't find the right word i hope you'll understand)

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    LocalitÓ
    Courtenay, BC, Canada
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da lemming78 Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi Sippin, i saw your results graph and it's something amazing. I would like to ask you some questions.
    - Have you ever allowed your downswing influence real life?
    - Are u married /girlfriend? What they say about playing poker? I don't know there, but here in Italy there are a lot of people thinking poker like an hazard game, that will bring you to lost everything.
    - Your graph seems a straight line. Variance is not included i think, given the very big sample. So the question is.. how is possibile to keep edge like you do?

Ok i don't want you to think that answer to these questions is too much ev- so i stop here Thank you, i really admire you and your journey/trip (i can't find the right word i hope you'll understand)
    Thanks lemming!

I have definitely let poker affect my mood in real life, I would say 99% of poker players have done the same. I make a strong effort not to though, and anytime I can feel that poker is affecting my day to day life I do everything I can to avoid that and get into doing things that make me happy and take my mind off poker.

I am not married and don't have a girlfriend, the girls I have dated in the past have been ok with poker. Generally, most of the people I meet in Canada think it's pretty cool and they are impressed, especially when they hear that I make videos and do coaching. There will always be people who look at poker negatively and have stubborn views about it, but that's fine.

I keep my edge by working harder at my game and focussing more while I play than other players. I have probably spent more hours studying in sngwiz than almost, if not every $16 regular, and when I feel my game getting worse I immediately study to get it back into shape. Also I almost never tilt, or at least let tilt affect my game, so that helps me a lot in the long term.

Cbet VIP User L'avatar di Elle
    Registrato il
    Jan 2009
    LocalitÓ
    Bologna
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    79 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

hi Sippin! i'm Alessandro!
    nice lesson!

Fish
    Registrato il
    Apr 2010
    LocalitÓ
    Courtenay, BC, Canada
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    0 Post(s)
    Poker Nicks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Elle Visualizza Messaggio
    hi Sippin! i'm Alessandro!
    nice lesson!
    Thanks Alessandro! I look forward to doing more coaching with you.

Scandinavian LAG
    Registrato il
    Sep 2011
    Reputazione
    Citato in
    12 Post(s)

Predefinito

Il 2013 di sippin agli hyper 6max (fonte il suo challenge su 2+2) ^^

Hai visto?no more money in sng
    Brianmay, KILLUCK and willyss like this.

Pagina 5 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345

Informazioni Discussione

Utenti che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione

Ci sono attualmente 1 utenti che stanno visualizzando questa discussione. (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •